Sunday, May 6, 2012

MESSAGE FROM GAIA (2): RISE UP TO THAT FULL LIGHT OF LOVE!

Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright ©2012
Watch on YouTube
(recommended)

Dear friends, 

naturally, and especially on the important date of May 5th, which is a 5-5-5 day of great transformation, I connected deeply with Beloved Gaia, feeling Her radiant purity and exquisite beauty in my heart. My connection to Her is very old and leads back to the time when She was in the radiance of Her original Divine State, - many many eons ago. Especially today also the portal to the Galactic Center is open and It is pouring It's Radiant Light of Lights on Her (and all of us), and I can feel Their marriage in my heart and body, while I experience new Light-Codes being implemented into my being. In this moment the intuition that I always had, is confirmed to be true, as I feel directly my own origin in the Galactic Center. I believe that all humanity once came from there. 
I told Beloved Gaia how much I love Her and asked Her whether She would have a message for us, and She responded. Although She spoke to me at first personally, She actually spoke to each single one of her human children. And I am certain that She desires each one of us to connect with Her from the heart. Here is what She said:

My beloved child,
I hear you, I Am with you and love you very much. It is a while now that the seed of my original God-Consciousness has been restored and it is now expanding exponentially and powerfully every day. This had made me a Sacred Planet again. This is so because of the Divine Decree that I have been granted Ascension of all my bodies, including my physical body, on which you all live.
And it can happen, because the predominance of the races who do not respect other beings and who believe in lower vibrations and limited consciousness, is in the process of being removed for good.
My Ascension is also granting you all, who wish to come with me, your Ascension. This is the promise  which has been given to you before your incarnation here at this time, and that is the reason why you are here.

Your physical bodies which are made from my elements, must necessarily - as they shift with Me - change in a way that they resonate with My new vibration, into which I soon will transition. 

As your bodies transition, also your consciousness will transition. The lightness of you new bodies will allow your consciousness to expand, instead of being imprisoned in a dense body and merely being identified with its basic functions and environments. 

It is however one thing, that your body changes, and another one, that your consciousness does. 
In order that a sudden raising and expansion of consciousness will not be a shock for you, you need adapt to it before, step by step. Because without this gradual adaptation you would experience your new world as a loss, empty of the familiar things of your past. And this would draw you back to your old world. Therefore it is desirable that as many of you as possible - those, who desire to come with Me when I Myself experience the Great Shift, - start now to prepare for a higher consciousness, such a one that you would experience in the 4th or 5th dimension. 

You will do this by cultivating your presence in the heart which teaches you peace, timelessness and love.

Although you will still experience objects of an "external world" in the 4th dimension, you will be released from lower and  denser vibrations, which relieves you from identification with them and their respective objects, which you still at this moment regard as part of your self, or self-identification. 

But you will be lifted out from this prison-like state and acquire greater freedom and a new sense of object-less eternity in the center of your being. This is a very beautiful state of experience. But it can be frightening, because such freedom from denser limitations require you to be independent from your external world and to rely fully on yourself. 

In other words, you will start to experience that in reality  your external world exists in yourself, namely in your own heart-space. 

Later, when you transition to the 5th dimension and beyond, even the world inside you will exist only if you wish, because you have realized its illusion, and that it is no longer necessary. Instead you will experience pure light and radiance as being an innate expression of your consciousness. But of course, you can create and re-create such a world, whenever you choose, if this is your wish, just for the sake of experience, entertainment, experiment and joyful play. 

Those who do not yet desire to transition with me, will still have the opportunity later, when their time has come, when they are ready. Therefore they will not experience with me immediately the new freedom in consciousness, but they will continue to live in the illusion, that the external world, as they experience it, is separate from them and has nothing to do with them, except the value they give it by preference or bondage. 

But all you, who now desire to come with Me and to serve, will make the great difference in consciousness and will teach others who are starting to awaken in this new circumstance. Then your time has come to help humanity to develop their true identity and to awaken to Divine Consciousness, according to their own time-table. 

But do not be concerned that the adversities as they are now still existing for those who serve the light, will continue! All the Divine Powers will support you in your service from then on, as you will not have to work against the flow, but the winds of evolution will carry and support you.

The winds of evolution are my new wings as an ascended planet, but where still will be living a humanity who is not yet fully aware of who I Am and whereto I will evolve. But they all will be given the extraordinary opportunity in the next coming years, to join my consciousness. This is their reason why they incarnated here. 

All those who are now dedicated to the light and join Me, will be the future guides of humanity on all walks of life, and invisibly infiltrating from inside humanity with the codes of enlightenment and unity love-consciousness. This is what I Am already now. However, the structure of my physical body has still to conform to That. It is the process we all share, beloved ones, in this auspicious time.

And it is necessary that you rise up to that full Light of Love in time so that our transition together can be smooth and benign for everybody. This I am asking of you, my beloved. 
Let this be the gift to the whole beloved human family and all My kingdoms!

With all My Love,
I Am Gaia!

Message conveyed by Ute
_________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright©. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, 2012 http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without any changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.
 ________________________________________________________________________________






.